Current Job Openings:
The West Branch Regional Authority is receiving applications for a Laborer position for municipal wastewater system in the communities of Muncy and Montgomery in Lycoming County, PA. The position includes full time, first shift work with benefits. Compensation based on experience.
Minimum qualifications for all applicants include:
- Valid PA driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 4 years of experience with construction of wastewater collection systems and plumbing systems
Additional skills of interest to WBRA include:
- Heavy equipment operation
- Operation of transits, levels, and general construction survey experience
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Welding skills
- Ability to use GIS and GPS systems
- Ability to interact with other staff and the public in a positive and professional manner
Resumes should be sent to the West Branch Regional Authority at PO Box 428 Muncy, PA 17756.
Modern water and sewer systems require a variety of skilled personnel to maintain the complex machinery and infrastructure that keeps our drinking water clean, prevents pollution from reaching our waterways, and preserves public health and well-being. Water and sewer systems can provide rewarding careers, whether your interest is working inside a laboratory or outside operating machinery and maintaining buried pipes.
The WBRA employs staff with backgrounds in biology, electrical systems, mechanical systems, maintenance, excavation, finance and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). We employ seasonal, part time workers, and the occasional intern.
Even if we don’t have any open positions, you can submit a resume via email to TaraR@westbranch-ra.org or by standard mail at PO Box 428 Muncy, PA 17756.